miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

Yo, soy House.



"How do you think this is gonna end? We'll be happy, for what? A few weeks? A few months? And then i'll... I'll say something insensitive or I'll start ignoring you. And at first it'll be okay. It's just House being House. And then, at some point, you will need something more. You'll need someone who can give you something I can't".

**

Wilson: "Any relationship that doesn't end in a breakup, ends in death. Everything falls apart in the end." That's your worldview. The corollary, which you keep forgetting, is that you have to grab any chance for happiness.
House: Why does this matter so much to you? Cuddy and I are fine. The only person getting worked up here is you.
Wilson: I don't want you to be fine, I want you to be happy.

**

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario